PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR SUBMITTING ANY INFORMATION TO UNITED CHECK CASHING
This website (we’ll call it the “Site”), at http://unitedcheckcashing-nj.com/
, is fully controlled and operated by United Check Cashing (we’ll call ourselves “we,” “us” or “United”). By accessing and using this Site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use we have established. If you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions, please do not use this Site or any of its interactive features.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please review the terms and conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Age and Residency Restrictions Upon Use of the Site
The Site is intended for use exclusively by residents of the United States of America. Certain activities, contests or sweepstakes may have age and/or residency restrictions. Persons who live outside the U.S. may not participate in Site activities and have no rights or claims with respect to use of the Site.
If we require you to register information in order to participate in any Site activity, and if you elect to register to participate in such activity, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration and/or activity form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or United has reasonable grounds to suspect that such is the case, United has the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof) to you.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
All materials contained in the Site (we'll call it “Site Content”) are the copyrighted property of United and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to United and/or its affiliates. No Site Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
If, at any time, we offer Software for you to download on this Site and you choose to download this software from the Site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Any unauthorized or prohibited use may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and state laws.
Community Standards and Conduct
You are entirely responsible for the content of any materials that you post, e-mail or otherwise transmit to the Site. You agree to not use the Site or any portion of the Site to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or right of publicity, hateful, or otherwise objectionable under community standards for appropriate and decent behavior;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an agent or official of United or this Site; or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to, from or through the Site;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to, inside information and/or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary right(s) of any party;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that may be specifically designated for such purpose, if any;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains bugs, software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- attempt to view, gain access to, collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
United is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system, or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this Site or with respect to the information and material contained on this Site. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNITED, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS TO THE SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED OR OTHERWISE SUPPLIED BY UNITED OR ANY THIRD-PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF UNITED TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by United, its subsidiaries or affiliates of the opinions or views expressed by these third-party websites, and United does not verify, endorse, or take responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at these other websites. Furthermore, United is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such websites. As such, neither United nor its subsidiaries or affiliates will be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these websites. Finally, under no circumstances will United be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or special loss or other damage, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, caused by the exhibition, distribution or exploitation of any information or content contained within these third-party hyperlinked websites.
Disclaimer Regarding Shopping
The Site may provide advertisements to help you locate and potentially purchase products or services (collectively “Merchandise”) from on-line and off-line retailers. United does not, however, control these independent retailers and does not provide any assurance, warranty or guarantee of any kind that you will be satisfied with their Merchandise. When shopping by means of advertisements provided on the Site, you acknowledge and agree that United does not endorse any of the Merchandise linked to or through the Site and that United has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information provided by third parties through the Site or their own web sites.
United does not take orders for any Merchandise using credit cards over a secure web site. United expressly disclaims any and all representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third-party. We advise you to exercise your own judgment and to investigate, as you deem necessary, before proceeding with any on-line or off-line transaction with any third-party.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless United, its subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third-party providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these terms and conditions of use. United reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you agree you will fully cooperate with United in asserting any available defenses.